Calculate and Visualize Bathroom Ventilation
We are big believers in good bathroom ventilation. It's part of living well, and part of that is NOT hearing your bathroom fan. It takes about 30 seconds to calculate airflow for your bathroom, and if you spend another 2 minutes reading, you'll know as much as we do.
Move the slider to enter bathroom width
Move the slider to enter bathroom length
Move the slider to enter bathroom height
Adjust CFM for Ventilation Quality
- Bathroom ventilation has to be selected for peak usage (You don't buy a car by 'average' horsepower )
- Fresh entering air dilutes vapor and odors - You can't 'flush' the air in a room all at once.
- It's actually more efficient to exhaust properly and quickly, rather than inadequate ventilation for a long time.
- See our blog entries on ventilation
- Call us at 866.448.4187 for 'how-to's' and advice
(We've done this before)